Fertility Services Available - Houston Area
Diagnosis and treatment of the entire spectrum of female reproductive hormonal disorders including:
- Infertility and recurrent miscarriages
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Tumors of the uterus/ovaries
- Irregular or no menstrual cycle
- Ovulation dysfunction
- Severe menstrual cramps
- Excessive hair growth
- Comprehensive evaluation of infertility and recurrent miscarriages related to ovulation disorders, tubal blockage, uterine factor, cervical factor, endometriosis, immunological factor and male factor.
- Ovulation induction monitored by serum hormonal testing and in-house follicular ultrasound scans.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) using the husband or the donor sperms.
- Assisted reproductive technologies/In vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Surgical treatment for endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, fibroid tumor of the uterus, ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy via pelvioscopy and laser; tubal repair and reversal (untie the tube) via microsurgical techniques. Many can be performed on an outpatient basis.
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of premenstrual syndrome: medical, psychological, and nutritional aspects in conjunction with psychologist, counselor, social worker and nutritionist.
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of menstrual cycle related problems, such as no period, irregular period, excessive bleeding, severe pain with menstruation, and excessive hair growth.
- Hormone replacement therapy after menopause.
- Prevention of breast cancer and osteoporosis.
- Laboratory services: CLIA (US Dept of Health) ID #45D0940439
- To assess the fertility potential of the male partner
Complete semen analysis:
- Count: number of sperm per ml of semen
- Motility: percent of sperm moving
- Grade of progression: how the sperm are moving
- Viability: percent of sperm alive
- Morphology: percent of sperm with acceptable physical characteristics
Antisperm antibody testing in the serum and semen:
- assessment of percent immunoglobulins attached to sperm.
- Hypo-Osmotic Swelling test (HOS):
- assessment of the functional integrity of the sperm membrane.
- Sperm recovery from retrograde ejaculation
- Sperm preparations for intrauterine insemination.
To monitor cycles for ovulation induction and early pregnancy detection:
- Follicular ultrasound scans
- Reproductive hormone testing (in conjunction with other laboratories).
- Other services (conducted in consultation with area specialists):
- Physical examination and treatment for the male partner
- Psychological counseling and stress reduction for the couples .
Free materials and services:
- Pamphlets, videos and other reference materials on selected subjects
- Free educational seminars
Give our Houston office a call today at (713)-771-9771 or write us a message.